Impact of COVID on Surrey Communities
Surrey County Council has published the “The Community Impact Assessment” (CIA) which explores health, social and economic impacts of COVID-19 among communities across Surrey, communities’ priorities for recovery, and what support these communities might need during the second wave of the pandemic.
The following slide deck presentation gives the story so far of COVID-19 in Surrey.
Impact on Population Groups
All the below reports can be downloaded here:
- Care home residents
- Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) groups
- People with mental health conditions
- People experiencing domestic abuse
- Children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller (GRT) communities
- People experiencing homelessness
- Older people who were Shielding had Chronic Illnesses and/or Physical Disabilities
- Young people out of work (to be published soon)
- People with drug or alcohol problems (to be published soon)
Impact on Places
Individual CIA datasets as below can be downloaded here.
- Epsom & Ewell
- Mole Valley
- Reigate & Banstead
- Surrey Heath
For more general data on each District and Borough in Surrey can be viewed via these insight packs.
- Health and Wellbeing
- Economic and Finance
- Social Cohesion, Community and Place
- Access and Use of Services
How well is the county recovering?
Any questions or comments on the data contained within the Impact of COVID on Surrey Communities reports please contact email@example.com
All Impact of COVID on Surrey Communities reports produced by Surrey County Council.